What we're looking for
We are looking for a talented, data-savvy and self-driven person who will work directly with the CEO and leadership team on business intelligence for the company. This role is ideal for someone looking to move into a broader analytics role where you will lead a team to get cross-functional insights and build the ability to look at data from a decision-making lens from day 1.
- Help the Founders understand the business health by building and owning dashboards.
- Provide insights on the trends and underlying causes to enable critical business strategies.
- Own all business intelligence needed for fundraising activities and investor relationships.
- Be the gatekeeper of all our data secrets aka chief data officer.
- Improve market intelligence to help the team stay updated on changing trends in the market.
- Take up ambitious and in-depth analytics projects to support strategic initiatives.
- Gather inputs and translate requirements from the leadership team into KPIs.
- 3-5 years of analytics experience in a fast-paced business e.g. Startup/Consulting/Investing.
- Strong business acumen + analytical skills.
- Must have experience in multiple analytics tools & languages - SAS, R, Python.
- Good to have exposure to data pipeline management and data structures.
- Excited about technology and loves to try out new tools, workflows etc.
- Excellent communication (written + verbal), interpersonal, and presentation skills.
- Sense of urgency and bias for action is critical for success in this role.
What's in it for you
This is your front-row ticket to building and scaling a startup poised for incredible growth. ✌️
- Opportunity to be involved on the ground floor of a growing startup experiencing all facets
- Unique opportunity to work with a pre-Series A startup with significant capital to scale fast
- Directly work with co-founders
- Directly impact our company's brand and growth
- Join a great workplace & culture (also recognized as Top 25 places to work). You can get a behind-the-scenes look into our culture here or on our website here.
Wingman is a software that helps salespeople sell better. It uses AI to analyze sales calls and emails, identify trends and give insights that help companies:
- Understand the Voice of Customers at scale
- Improve sales processes
- Provide personalized and data-backed coaching
It also provides real-time assistance to salespeople during their sales calls, helping them focus on the customer and close more deals. Wingman's customers are mostly sales teams of tech companies based in the U.S.
Wingman was founded in 2018 by Shruti, Murali and Srikar who have 10+ years of experience each in the tech and business worlds. It was part of the prestigious YCombinator accelerator in Silicon Valley (S19) and has since raised $2.3M in capital.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying