What we're looking for
Wingman is seeking a Content Marketing Specialist to help us grow our traffic & product signups by telling the stories that matter.
The Content Marketing Specialist is part of our marketing team and will work closely with our Director of Content and Director of Demand Generation. This person will handle the creation, distribution and marketing of a variety of content.
Your tasks will include the following:
- Work with the Content Director to implement our editorial vision––including the keywords we should target (with the demand gen team), the topics we should cover, and the content formats we should produce.
- Work with the Demand Generation Director on content for our paid marketing efforts, such as the creation of landing pages and ad copy.
- Write original, high-quality articles for the Wingman blog and other industry publications.
- Create and repurpose content for a variety of formats.
- Proofread all content before being published to the Wingman Blog.
- Draft promotional copy for all new content for social media channels, and distribute the content as well.
- Work with a team of freelance writers to assign new topics.
- Update content and internal / external linking to maximize search traffic.
- Measure and report on the performance and impact of the Wingman Blog and other content marketing efforts.
As part of the marketing team, you will work closely with our director of content, director of demand generation, marketers, visual communication designer, and a team of freelancers.
Qualifications and skills
- Love writing? Love storytelling? Love marketing? Great!
- You follow popular culture (memes, shows, slang etc.) and understand US/global cultural contexts. This is important to us as we target a US audience.
- You have proven experience of 1-4 years in spinning up the right words for a variety of formats—blog posts, emails or social media content. This is preferably in the B2B tech space.
- Analytical: You know how to (or are keen to learn how to) measure and report on the impact of your work, from page traffic to time spent.
- Marketing software knowledge: You have experience with tools like Webflow for publishing (super easy to learn as well), SEMRush for SEO, Google Analytics, and content management systems.
- Comfort with social media platforms like LinkedIn, Quora, Twitter, Instagram and Reddit.
- We believe in the power of content to engage with our audience and create a community. In support of this belief, we are publishing content that is created with our partners, our own thought leadership articles, case studies, articles on other websites and more.
- Our brand tone is human, friendly and relatable. And we love a good meme. Apply if you feel the same way. If you fall asleep while reading your own copy or undermine brevity, we're probably not a fit.
- Join a great workplace & culture (also recognized among the Top 25 places to work). You can get a behind-the-scenes look into our culture here or on our website here.
Wingman is on a mission to make sales conversations better for sales and revenue teams everywhere. 🚀
We use the power of AI to analyze sales calls and emails, identify trends and give insights that helps companies:
- Understand the voice of customers at scale
- Improve their sales processes
- Provide personalized, data-backed and real-time sales coaching
Our customers are primarily the sales teams of tech companies based in the US.
Wingman was founded in 2018 by Shruti, Murali and Srikar who have 10+ years of experience each in the tech and business worlds. We are part of the prestigious YCombinator accelerator in Silicon Valley (S19) and have since raised $2.3M in capital.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying