Demand Generation is an integral part of Wingman's marketing strategy. Given the highly competitive SaaS business, digital marketing has a huge impact on the top line of our company.
About the Role
As a Digital Marketing specialist, your primary objective would be to facilitate the sales team through demand/ lead generation. Your work will involve managing SEO, leading the outreach efforts, social media management, and most importantly, and crunching tons of data. Your work will have a fair amount of market research, working with cutting-edge tech to understand and build strategies to beat the competition. To top it all you will be directly working & learning from leaders who have been part of Morgan Stanley, Uber, Google & Freshworks.
- Carrying out keyword research using software such as AHREFs to optimise web content
- Monitoring and reporting on search trends and SEO performance
- Analysing websites and social media pages to make recommendations for improvement
- Performing competitor analysis to identify content gaps and areas for improvement in website design
- Implementing link-building & outreach strategies
- Providing keyword insights and SEO advice for content & brand marketing teams
- Technical SEO & owning the website health score
Good to Have
- Prior experience or knowledge on Digital Marketing
- Google Analytics, Google Search Console, AHREFs/ SEMrush or similar tools
- Educational background in business, marketing, finance, economics, or mathematics
- Upto 2 years of work experience and open to freshers.
- Excellent critical thinking skills - effectively weigh the strengths and weaknesses of different solutions and approaches
- Excellent judgment and decision making skills - effectively weigh the relative cost/benefit of actions
- Excellent communicator - be able to explain complicated information effectively and patiently.
- Excel skills – familiarity with pivot tables and vlookups is a must
Wingman is on a mission to make sales conversations better for sales and revenue teams everywhere. 🚀
We use the power of AI to analyze sales calls and emails, identify trends and give insights that helps companies:
- Understand the voice of customers at scale
- Improve their sales processes
- Provide personalized, data-backed and real-time sales coaching
Our customers are mostly sales teams of tech companies based in the US.
Wingman was founded in 2018 by Shruti, Murali and Srikar who have 10+ years of experience each in the tech and business worlds. We are part of the prestigious YCombinator accelerator in Silicon Valley (S19) and have since raised $2.3M in capital.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying