About the role
This role requires you to work with the marketing and design teams to build and manage Wingman's marketing website using Webflow. It's a great opportunity for no-code enthusiasts to build a career in no-code!
- Develop and maintain Wingman's marketing website using Webflow.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
- Optimize the website for speed, scalability, SEO, and responsiveness.
- Conduct testing of applications on the website to assess user experience.
- Manage Google Tag Manager
Nice to have:
- A strong understanding of webflow and integrations with third-party software
- Experience using Figma
- We believe in the power of content to engage with our audience and create a community. In support of this belief, we are publishing content that is created with our partners, our own thought leadership articles, case studies, articles on other websites and more.
- Our brand tone is human, friendly and relatable. And we love a good meme. Apply if you feel the same way. If you fall asleep while reading your own copy or undermine brevity, we're probably not a fit.
- Join a great workplace & culture (also recognized among the Top 25 places to work). You can get a behind-the-scenes look into our culture here or on our website here.
Wingman is on a mission to make sales conversations better for sales and revenue teams everywhere. 🚀
We use the power of AI to analyze sales calls and emails, identify trends and give insights that helps companies:
- Understand the voice of customers at scale
- Improve their sales processes
- Provide personalized, data-backed and real-time sales coaching
Our customers are primarily the sales teams of tech companies based in the US.
Wingman was founded in 2018 by Shruti, Murali and Srikar who have 10+ years of experience each in the tech and business worlds. We are part of the prestigious YCombinator accelerator in Silicon Valley (S19) and have since raised $2.3M in capital.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying