What we're looking for
Wingman is seeking a Product Marketing Specialist to help us attract, acquire and delight our customers by telling the product stories that matter.
As a part of the marketing function, you'll work closely with our product, customer success and sales teams to both delight existing customers and acquire new customers. You'll handle the creation, distribution and marketing of a variety of content.
- Work with the leadership to understand our product, target audience, competitors, and help define our product positioning.
- Become an expert on our customers, industry trends, and other players in the market over time. This includes in-depth research and analysis.
- Conceptualise and create documentation for new and existing product features targeted at customer personas and use cases. This includes writing (support articles, how-to guides, landing pages and scripts for explainer videos) as well as working closely with creative teams (design, video and multimedia) wherever needed.
- Drive product adoption. This involves launching campaigns for new features and other user-facing communication across channels such as our website, social media, Slack, email, SMS, in-app and push notifications.
- Develop sales enablement content that communicates our value to prospects (sales tools, training and collateral).
- Track engagement and quality metrics for product content to optimize them.
- Contribute to the execution of Wingman's overall content strategy.
Qualifications and skills
- Love writing? Love product-led storytelling? Love marketing? Great!
- Popular culture (memes, shows, slang etc.) is your thing and you understand US/global cultural contexts?
- You understand (and love) technology and how it solves real world problems.
- You have 2+ years of proven experience in spinning up the right words for a variety of formats—landing pages, blog posts, emails, and social media. Preferably for B2B tech.
- You love numbers, not just words. You know how to (or are keen to learn how to) measure and report on the impact of your work.
- You know your way around marketing tools like Webflow (super easy to learn as well), Google Analytics, Figma and Intercom.
What's in it for you?
- We believe in the power of useful content to engage with our audience and create a community. In support of this belief, we regularly publish product content including explainers, case studies and more.
- Our brand tone is human, friendly, and relatable. And we love a good meme. Apply if you feel the same way. If you fall asleep while reading your own copy or undermine brevity, we're probably not a fit.
- Join a great workplace & culture (also recognized among the Top 25 places to work). Get a behind-the-scenes look into our culture here or on our website here.
Wingman is on a mission to make sales conversations better for sales and revenue teams everywhere. 🚀
We use the power of AI to analyze sales calls and emails, identify trends and give insights that helps companies:
- Understand the voice of customers at scale
- Improve their sales processes
- Provide personalized, data-backed and real-time sales coaching
Our customers are primarily the sales teams of tech companies based in the US.
Wingman was founded in 2018 by Shruti, Murali and Srikar who have 10+ years of experience each in the tech and business worlds. We are part of the prestigious YCombinator accelerator in Silicon Valley (S19) and have since raised $2.3M in capital.
Want to know more about what it's like working with us? Get a sneak peak here.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying