Wingman is a product that helps salespeople sell better. It records sales calls and emails, uses AI to analyze and identify trends to give insights that help:
- Provide personalized, data-backed coaching
- Understand the Voice of Customers at scale (for better product management, improve marketing)
- Sales people get real-time assistance to take notes and answer questions during a sales call.
- Sales teams communicate and function remotely.
Wingman's customers are mostly sales teams of tech companies based in the U.S. Thousands of sales people use Wingman today to get better at selling.
Sales teams often suffer from tool fatigue and great product design is essential to win in this space. Wingman has a reputation for being easy and simple to use (check out our review on G2Crowd).
Wingman was part of the YCombinator accelerator in Silicon Valley (S19) and has since raised $2.3M in capital and has been growing rapidly.
- An excellent online portfolio
- 1-3 years of product design experience with a focus on UX design.
- Strong design fundamentals & desire to think through problems deeply and solve them well.
- Experience with UX research and interviewing users.
- Fluency in Figma and prototyping tools
- Experience working with prototyping tools like Principle or After Effects is a plus.
- Experience designing B2B SaaS products is a strong plus.
What's in it for you
- Work on hard problems with a stellar team at a fast-growing, well-funded startup.
- A fast-paced environment to learn and grow.
- High transparency in decision-making.
- High autonomy; freedom to take risks, to experiment, and to fail.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying