About the Role:
As a Sales Development Representative, you will play a major role in accelerating Wingman’s deal pipeline within the United States market by targeting key accounts from scratch, identifying sales opportunities and building a strong sales pipeline. We are looking for high-energy Sales professionals with sound business acumen and natural value driven sales instincts to join us in this journey.
- Rigorously prospect and generate qualified new business opportunities from Outbound to fuel Sales pipeline growth.
- Prospect and Qualify Inbound leads that are not directly converted into demo requests.
- Do rigorous research on your target account list to enable personalised messaging for your buyers.
- Strike and initiate conversations with decision makers and high level influencers within the target companies you are prospecting to.
- Come up with create emails, Linkedin outreach and call scripts to experiment on the sales sequence and draw more attention from your prospects.
- Periodically update the CRM enabling a fluid handover of demos with rich context to the Account Executives.
- Exceed your Sales Quota with a winning mindset.
Preferred Experience & Skills:
- 1+ years of experience in B2B Software Sales Prospecting and Pipeline building roles. SaaS experience is a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong understanding of Outbound prospecting and being able to generate your own pipeline.
- Strong aptitude and curiosity to learn new technologies.
- Consistent QoQ success with Quota attainment.
- Organised and strong time management and organization skills.
- Ability to speak with CROs and VP Sales of fast growing companies; ask intelligent questions to better understand their problem and articulate the value of the product.
- Ability to handle rejections and stay focussed and driven.
- Ability to work in a fast paced agile environment.
- Ability to multi-task and manage your time effectively.
- Open to work in the US Shift.
What’s in it for you?
A killer salary and competitive commission plan with an uncapped variable structure.
This is your front-row ticket to building and scaling a startup poised for incredible growth.
- Opportunity to be involved on the ground floor of a growing startup experiencing all facets.
- Unique opportunity to work with a pre-Series A startup with significant capital to scale fast.
- Directly work with the Founders and Executive Leadership. Join a great workplace & culture (also recognized as Top 25 places to work). You can get a behind-the-scenes look into our culture here or on our website here.
Wingman is on a mission to make sales conversations better for sales and revenue teams everywhere.
We use the power of AI to analyze sales calls and emails, identify trends and give insights that helps companies:
- Understand the voice of customers at scale
- Improve their sales processes
- Provide personalized, data-backed and real-time sales coaching
Our customers are mostly sales teams of tech companies based in the US.
Wingman was founded in 2018 by Shruti, Murali and Srikar who have 10+ years of experience each in the tech and business worlds. We are part of the prestigious YCombinator accelerator in Silicon Valley (S19) and have since raised $2.3M in capital and grown 7X in revenue.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying