What we're looking for
Wingman is seeking a smart, empathetic and driven individual who has a passion for building and nurturing relationships with customers and helping them thrive with us 🤝 📈
Who you will work with
You will work as part of our growing success team and collaborate with sales and support on a daily basis and will report to our CEO. You will also need to work with product and marketing teams to support your success initiatives.
As part of a close-knit team, you will collaborate with co-founders, product, marketing and sales to delight customers every day and provide valuable feedback to build our product 😍
This includes the following:
- Work closely with co-founders to build Wingman's customer success playbook for enterprise companies.
- Take complete ownership of the customer success for mid to large companies onboarded.
- Build strong understanding of the customer's journey and identify their pain points.
- Become a trusted advisor for strategic accounts by providing all round assistance through trainings, business reviews and support.
- Be the eyes and ears of the product team by collecting constant feedback from customers.
- Work with marketing to develop resources needed to effectively onboard and support new customers.
- Drive product adoption and deliver exceptional customer experience.
- 2-5 years of handling enterprise customer success for a SaaS company selling to the US market.
- Excited about technology and loves to try out new tools, workflows etc.
- Exceptional communication (written + verbal), interpersonal, and presentation skills - our customers are in the US and this is non-negotiable.
- Has a strong bias for action and is analytical.
- Believes in taking a 'customer first' approach and is hands-on.
- Sense of urgency and intrinsically motivated to do a great job.
- Remote at the moment, based out of Bangalore when office reopens.
What's in it for you
This is your front-row ticket to building and scaling a startup poised for incredible growth. ✌️
- Opportunity to be involved on the ground floor of a growing startup experiencing all facets.
- Unique opportunity to work with a pre-Series A startup with significant capital to scale fast.
- Directly work with co-founders.
- Directly impact our company's brand and growth.
- Join a great workplace & culture (also recognized as Top 25 places to work). You can get a behind-the-scenes look into our culture here or on our website here.
Wingman is on a mission to make sales conversations better for sales and revenue teams everywhere. 🚀
We use the power of AI to analyze sales calls and emails, identify trends and give insights that helps companies:
- Understand the voice of customers at scale.
- Improve their sales processes.
- Provide personalized, data-backed and real-time sales coaching.
Our customers are mostly sales teams of tech companies based in the US.
Wingman was founded in 2018 by Shruti, Murali and Srikar who have 10+ years of experience each in the tech and business worlds. We are part of the prestigious YCombinator accelerator in Silicon Valley (S19) and have since raised $2.3M in capital.
Want to know more about what it's like working with us? Get a sneak peak here.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying