What we're looking for
We are looking for a talented, independent and self-driven person who will work directly with the CEO on strategic projects. The Founder Staff (New Initiatives) role is an ideal opportunity for someone who prides themselves on their organization, strategic thinking, clear communication, ownership, and effective execution skills. You will get the opportunity to work directly with the founders on projects critical to the success of our business.
- Help us try out new experiments - a better onboarding flow, improve market intelligence, launch a new acquisition channel, a new marketing idea or whatever else - chief project officer =) - 70%
- Enable our growing team for a happy and productive workplace (designing employee onboarding, tools, games, engagement activities) - 30%
- Atleast 2 years of experience in a fast-paced business e.g. Startup/Consulting/Investing
- Customer-facing role in B2B - preferably in Sales or Customer Success is a plus
- Strong business acumen + analytical skills
- Excited about technology and loves to try out new tools, workflows etc.
- Exceptional communication (written + verbal), interpersonal, and presentation skills - our customers are in the US and this is non-negotiable
- Low ego: no task is too small or "beneath you" (e.g., you have 'taken the lead' to book a breakfast reservation or organize logistics of a team give-away and can get it done swiftly)
- Sense of urgency and intrinsically motivated to do a great job
- Organization comes naturally to you and it excites you!
What success looks like
- Lead and manage projects with internal & external stakeholders
- Find more effective and productive ways to get stuff done
- Fail fast
- Make sure our train as a company stays running and running well!
What's in it for you
This is your front-row ticket to building and scaling a startup poised for incredible growth. ✌️
- Opportunity to be involved on the ground floor of a growing startup experiencing all facets
- Unique opportunity to work with a pre-Series A startup with significant capital to scale fast
- Directly work with co-founders
- Directly impact our company's brand and growth
- Join a great workplace & culture (also recognized as Top 25 places to work). You can get a behind-the-scenes look into our culture here or on our website here.
Wingman is a software that helps salespeople sell better. It uses AI to analyse sales calls and emails, identify trends and give insights that helps companies:
- Understand the Voice of Customers at scale
- Improve sales processes
- Provide personalized and data-backed coaching
It also provides real-time assistance to salespeople during their sales calls, helping them focus on the customer and close more deals. Wingman's customers are mostly saes teams of tech companies based in the U.S.
Wingman was founded in 2018 by Shruti, Murali and Srikar who have 10+ years of experience each in the tech and business worlds. It was part of the prestigious YCombinator accelerator in Silicon Valley (S19) and has since raised $2.3M in capital.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying