What we're looking for
Wingman is seeking a talented brand designer to elevate our brand and create a cohesive design story across all customer touch points.
The brand designer is part of our marketing team and will work closely with our customer-facing teams such as marketing, sales and customer success. This person will handle the ideation and creation of a variety of brand assets.
This includes the following:
- Lead on our visual brand identity and enhance our illustrations, iconography and graphics for our marketing collateral.
- Come up with new and exciting ideas to enhance the Wingman brand, including planning and developing the visual design system and pattern libraries.
- Understand our marketing initiatives, product positioning and target audience. Translate our objectives into beautiful, digestible collateral for campaigns across the web, social, email and events.
- Design brand elements, graphics, editorial layouts and applications for web, desktop and mobile.
- Create delightful animations for our website, marketing campaigns and blogs to engage with and inspire our audience.
- Coordinate and review the work of junior designers, agencies or freelancers as needed.
Qualifications and skills
- 3+ years of professional design experience at a marketing, design or advertising agency, or on the design team of a technology company.
- Clear understanding of design patterns, colour theory, typography, illustrations and iconography & strong grasp of visualising data.
- A good grasp of how to structure information well and churn out gorgeous interfaces for web and mobile.
- The ability to generate clear ideas, concepts and designs of creative assets from scratch to finish.
- Thorough knowledge of the latest standards, changes and trends in visual and graphic design.
- Expert skills in graphic design tools like Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and Figma.
Apart from these, it would be great to have the following skills, but not necessary:
- Prior experience in web design or filmmaking.
- Knowledge of tools like After Effects, Premiere Pro and Cinema4D.
- We believe in the power of design to engage with our audience and create memorable, fun and unique brand experiences.
- As a senior brand designer, you will have the unique opportunity to lead the charge on creating these delightful brand experiences. This is your chance to shape and leave a mark on our identity and social presence for the next few years.
- Our brand tone is human, friendly and relatable. We love doing things differently and are shaking up the world of B2B SaaS. Apply if you resonate with this mission.
- Join a great workplace & culture (also recognized among the Top 25 places to work). You can get a behind-the-scenes look into our culture here or on our website here.
Wingman is on a mission to make sales conversations better for sales and revenue teams everywhere. 🚀
We use the power of AI to analyze sales calls and emails, identify trends and give insights that helps companies:
- Understand the voice of customers at scale
- Improve their sales processes
- Provide personalized, data-backed and real-time sales coaching
Our customers are primarily the sales teams of tech companies based in the US.
Wingman was founded in 2018 by Shruti, Murali and Srikar who have 10+ years of experience each in the tech and business worlds. We are part of the prestigious YCombinator accelerator in Silicon Valley (S19) and have since raised $2.3M in capital.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying