Wingman is on a mission to make sales conversations better for sales and revenue teams everywhere.
We use the power of AI to analyze sales calls and emails, identify trends and give insights that helps companies:
- Understand the voice of customers at scale
- Improve their sales processes
- Provide personalized, data-backed and real-time sales coaching
Our customers are mostly sales teams of tech companies based in the US.
Wingman was founded in 2018 by Shruti, Murali and Srikar who have 10+ years of experience each in the tech and business worlds. We are part of the prestigious YCombinator accelerator in Silicon Valley (S19) and have since raised $2.3M in capital and grown 7X in revenue.
About the Role:
As a Mid Market Account Executive, you will play a major role in accelerating Wingman’s revenue growth within the United States market by targeting key accounts from scratch, as well as taking a steady funnel of incoming leads and helping organizations enable better Sales Intelligence. We are looking for high-energy Sales professionals with sound business acumen and natural value driven sales instincts to join us in this journey.
- Manage Inbound prospects from Discovery Call to Sales Closure.
- Generate new business opportunities from Outbound to fuel your pipeline growth.
- Provide an exceptional customer experience.
- Take ownership of your book of business and drive expansion sales.
- Effectively manage your pipeline and present Monthly / Quarterly forecasts to Sales Leadership.
- Demonstrate the value & impact of the product to create an excitement among prospective customers.
- Contribute to root cause analyses on wins/losses.
- Periodically update the CRM enabling overall growth of the product, aligned with market direction.
- Exceed your Sales Quota with a winning mindset.
Preferred Experience & Skills:
- 3+ years of experience in B2B Software Sales Closing roles. SaaS experience is a plus.
- Strong aptitude for technology and ability to demonstrate the product to prospective buyers.
- Excellent negotiation, presentation and closing skills.
- Experience closing deals with a ticket size varying between USD $10K ARR to USD $150K ARR.
- Consistent QoQ success with Sales Quota attainment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Organised and strong time management and organization skills.
- Ability to speak with CROs and VP Sales of fast growing companies; ask intelligent questions to better understand their problem and articulate the value of the product.
- Ability to work with SDRs and create a strong inflow of Inbound pipeline.
- Strong understanding of Outbound prospecting and being able to generate your own pipeline.
- You have a track record of forecasting accurately and have strong pipeline management skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced, team environment
What’s in it for you?
A killer salary and competitive commission plan with an uncapped variable structure.
This is your front-row ticket to building and scaling a startup poised for incredible growth.
- Opportunity to be involved on the ground floor of a growing startup experiencing all facets.
- Unique opportunity to work with a pre-Series A startup with significant capital to scale fast.
- Directly work with the Founders and Executive Leadership.
- Join a great workplace & culture (also recognized as Top 25 places to work). You can get a behind-the-scenes look into our culture here or on our website here.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying